About ATP tips for betting on Takebet India
We are proud to provide actual first-rate ATP tennis picks with multiple different betting markets to offer — both big and popular options and specific small markets and props.
The team behind our free ATP tennis tips are experienced sports journalists and experts in tennis betting. We are doing our utmost to watch actual games, dwell in the historical and recent data and analyse ATP betting odds to offer predictions of high value to our readers.
We publish single and parlay bets, with the outright tips given for all major competitions.
Types of ATP picks provided daily
On Takebet India, ATP tennis betting tips are on separate tennis matches and on tournaments as a whole. When it comes to games, we offer singles and accas. Each ATP prediction is an in-depth article exploring relevant statistical data and results — with our impressions about the current form of tennis players and the news with useful information on athletes included.
Outright ATP betting picks are given before any season begins and prior to every big tournament. Experts may forecast the total of points a particular tennis player will obtain, how many ATP tournaments he will win, which place he will finish on, etc.
As for separate competitions, Takebet India offers tips on the winner, the final pair as well as how far a particular tennis player will proceed in the course of an ongoing tournament.
Betting markets and odds of ATP predictions
Another excellent advantage of tennis betting is that there is an extended range of diverse wagering options offered to punters by bookies. Therefore, we cover various types of ATP tennis predictions so as to provide our readers with as many courses of action as possible.
Some of the betting markets we use for our daily ATP picks:
- 1x2 (match or a set outcome)
- Over under total of sets and games
- Individual totals
- Handicaps of sets and games
- Correct score of sets
- Prop bets on tennis player stats
As far as the odds are considered, they usually vary from 1.50 (-200 American; 1/2 Fractional) to 10.00 (+900; 9/1) depending on the bet type, with single tips rarely going higher than 3.00 (+200; 2/1). Singles are more frequent guests on Takebet India's pick roster.
How experts analyse ATP tennis games for sure predictions
Analysis of tennis matches is a complex process that consists of several stages, which we pass to spot bets likely to play out as winning ones and to beat bookies in a long run.
The data we analyse for our ATP betting tips includes:
- Current form of tennis players. Experts take into account the recent match results and key stats of those games, as well as watch match broadcasts and recaps.
- Season results. Analysts compare point totals and tournament results of both tennis players during the current season and the last campaign, paying attention to the same surface competitions and the same runs of recent form of the players.
- Compatibility of tennis players. Everything matters when it comes to chances of winning: the player's athleticism and the style of play, the manner of serving, are athletes left-handed or right-handed, how both perform on the given court surface, the difference in motivation given the level of the tournament — we check it all.
- Head-to-head. Historical and current season’s results of the matches between particular tennis players are a major factor, which we check out for our tips.
- Statistics. Without a detailed analysis of statistical data, it is nearly impossible to produce accurate ATP predictions. Our experts pay attention to the diverse group of ratios including those in serves, aces, double faults, tie-breaks and other data.
- Tennis betting odds. Takebet India explores the implied probabilities in the bookie odds to compare them to the result of our analysis and find out the most valuable bets.
Being complicated and time-consuming, the process of picking ATP tennis picks is better left to professionals — and the team of Takebet India is at your disposal with our tennis betting tips!
Major events predicted in 2022 ATP Tour
The ATP Tour in 2022 is divided into 3 categories which are ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500 and ATP 250. The ATP Cup and the ATP Finals are separate events, while Grand Slams are counted towards the rankings, but are not part of the Tour, and neither is the Challenger.
Let’s check the exact tournaments we may cover with our free tennis picks for ATP in 2022!
Mind that all dates are subject to change before and even during the respective season.
ATP Grand Slam predictions
There are four major tournaments that belong to the Grand Slam series. All tennis fans look forward to these grand championships, and we can’t wait to offer predictions on them.
The schedule of the 2022 Grand Slam tournaments:
- Australian Open (17-30 January 2022)
- French Open (22 May - 5 June 2022)
- Wimbledon (27 June - 10 July 2022)
- US Open (29 August - 11 September 2022)
Grand Slams have separate dedicated sections on Takebet India, accessible from the sport and tournament selector.
ATP Cup predictions
The third edition of the ATP Cup will take place in Australia as one of the warm-up events prior to the Australian Open. It will take place from 1 to 9 January 2022. Russian athletes are reigning champions defending their title, with Daniil Medvedev and Andrey Rublev leading.
ATP Finals predictions
There are two final ATP tournaments bound to happen in 2022.
The main event, which is Nitto ATP Finals, will take place in November 2022, with the youth competition for 21-and-under, the Next Gen ATP Finals, happening right before it.
ATP finals predictions are posted for free on Takebet India every season.
ATP Masters 1000 predictions
There are nine tournaments that belong to the ATP Masters family.
The schedule of the 2022 ATP Masters 1000 tournaments:
- Indian Wells Masters/BNP Paribas Open (7-20 March 2022)
- Miami Open (21 March - 3 April 2022)
- Monte-Carlo Masters (9-17 April 2022)
- Madrid Open (26 April - 8 May 2022)
- Italian Open/Rome Masters (2-15 May 2022)
- Canadian Open/Toronto Masters (6-12 June 2022)
- Cincinnati Masters (13-21 August 2022)
- Shanghai Masters (3-9 October 2022, provisional)
- Paris Masters (29 October - 6 November 2022)
ATP 500 and ATP 250 predictions
The ATP 500 series comprises 13 tournaments which follow the Masters in the hierarchy.
The schedule of the 2022 ATP 500 tournaments:
- Rotterdam Open (5-13 February 2022)
- Rio Open (12-20 February 2022)
- Dubai Tennis Championships (14-26 February 2022)
- Mexican Open (21-26 February)
- Barcelona Open (16-24 April 2022)
- Noventi Open (11-19 June 2022)
- Cinch Championships (13-19 June 2022)
- Hamburg European Open (16-24 July 2022)
- Washington Open (1-7 August 2022, provisional)
- China Open (3-9 October 2022, provisional)
- Japan Open (3-9 October 2022, provisional)
- Vienna Open (22-30 October 2022, provisional)
- Swiss Indoors Basel (22-30 October 2022, provisional)
The ATP 250 category includes almost 50 singles tournaments as of 2022, which span through the whole season with a prize fund mostly around half a million US dollars.
Free ATP tennis predictions for all significant tournaments mentioned are posted on Takebet India!
Free ATP tennis picks: how to get access
All ATP betting tips are free on Takebet India. Just pick the tennis tips and picks that you fancy from the feed, tap on one of them, read the prediction and make the bet we tip on. All tennis prediction articles are published 12-24 hours prior to any match, depending on the schedule.
Use filters in order to track down expert picks for a given date:
What types of ATP betting predictions do you publish?
We cover not only top ATP tournaments, but all the levels of the Tour with betting tips, from ATP 1000, 500 and 250, reaching the ATP Cup and the ATP Finals predictions.
All possible tennis betting markets are analysed in the quest for valuable odds for our singles and accumulators: 1x2 (outcomes), over under on sets and games, handicaps, proposition bets. Takebet India makes a foundation of stats, results and data trends for our ATP daily picks.
When do you post ATP betting picks?
We publish ready-made picks for ATP in the range from 12 to 24 hours before a game. It depends on a tournament calendar and when the odds appear. Takebet India makes every effort to provide predictions for upcoming ATP tennis games in the shortest possible time.
Are your ATP betting tips free?
Yes, ATP tips are indeed free. Just choose a prediction for the match you fancy betting on from the feed in the ATP section of the Takebet India prediction site and use it if you like.
Do you have ATP picks for today and tomorrow?
Yes, there are special sections which contain ATP betting tips for today and ATP betting tips for tomorrow, as well as ATP weekend betting tips for games on Saturday and Sunday.
Do you have tips on ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500 and ATP 250?
Indeed, all tournament levels of the ATP Tour are featured in our predictions, with the biggest focus on ATP Masters 1000. We predict the ATP Finals and the Next Gen edition as well.
Do you provide ATP Challenger Tour predictions?
Experts of Takebet India may provide ATP tennis picks for matches of the Challenger series on rare occasions. We offer tips on ATP Challenger games if there is high value lying in bets.
How to bet on ATP tennis tips?
To bet on the ATP predictions from Takebet India, first choose tennis from the website menu and access the “ATP” section. Find a betting tip for the match you want to bet on and tap on this pick. Read the prediction we offer and proceed by tapping on the BET NOW button. We will lead you to one of the top betting sites, where you can register, make a deposit and the bet.
More betting predictions for tennis tournaments
The ATP Tour is not the only series of tournaments we cover with tennis betting tips.
Some other tennis tournaments with predictions on Takebet India:
Visit Takebet India and take pleasure in betting on our free tennis picks for the ATP Tour!